How can we help you? Ask anything
Terms of service
Last revised on November 11, 2017, effective as of April 15, 2017
These Terms of Service are a contract between you and Termii Webtech Inc. (referred to in these Terms of Service as "
You are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, please do not use the
- Eligibility. Your account must be registered by a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted. Additionally, you must be 18 years of age or older.
- Registration Information. You must provide a valid permanent email address, along with any other information required by
Termiiduring the registration process. One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- Password. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- Restrictions. You may not use the
TermiiService for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the TermiiService, violate any laws in your jurisdiction, including, among other things, by:
- distributing any virus, time bomb, trap door, or other harmful or disruptive computer code, mechanism or program;
- covering or obscuring any notice, legend, warning or banner contained on the
- interfering with or circumventing any security feature of the
TermiiService or any feature that restricts or enforces limitations on use of or access to the TermiiService;
- infringing or violating the rights of any other party, including without limitation any intellectual property rights, including copyright laws, or rights of privacy or publicity
- being obscene, offensive, pornographic, fraudulent, deceptive, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or causing embarrassment to any other person as determined by
Termiiin its sole discretion; or
- deliberately misleading anyone as to your identity, impersonating another, or falsely identifying the source of any information.
Upgrading and Downgrading
A valid credit card is required for paying accounts unless your company pays for services annually, in which case payment via check or
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you will be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only Nigeria (federal or state) income taxes. You agree to
Violation of these Terms of Service
We reserve the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of these Terms of Service to the fullest extent of the law. We may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who violate the Terms of Service. You acknowledge that
Modifications to the
Termii Site and Prices
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the
Prices of all
We will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add to, supplement or delete any portion of these Terms of Service at any time, effective with or without prior notice; provided, however, that we will use reasonable efforts to provide you with notification of any material changes (as determined in our sole discretion) by email.
If any future changes to these Terms of Service are unacceptable to you or cause you to no longer be in compliance, you must immediately stop using the
Intellectual Property and Content Ownership
We claim no ownership rights over the content submitted or created exclusively by you in your
Similarly, any reporting data we collect from your use of the
The contents of the
In some cases, it is necessary for
You agree to indemnify and hold
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, these disclaimers and limitations of liability apply to any and all damages or injury whatsoever caused by or related to use of, or inability to use, the
Jurisdiction and Venue
These Terms of Service and any controversy, claim or dispute arising under or related to these Terms of Service will be construed, pursued and resolved in accordance with and will be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. You irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Lagos state and the federal courts situated in Lagos state in connection with any action or dispute arising between the parties under or in connection with these Terms of Service.
If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of these Terms of Service to be unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect. Any waiver of any provision of these Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by an authorized representative of
The Service is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation.
Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the
These Terms of Service (which include and incorporate the